Topics to be covered at the 2021 Summit:
- Developing and demonstrating new capabilities that will increase survivability, lethality, mobility and mission flexibility for the near future close combat Warfighter in MDO
- USMC capabilities development in support of Force Design 2030 : Ensuring the overall training and equipping of the USMC with fully integrated infantry combat capabilities
- Evolving the Adaptive Squad Architecture for the Army
- Equipping the Warfighter for operating in subterranean and dense urban environments including assured PNT in contested or denied environments, and utilizing intermediate force capabilities in densely populated areas
- Current DoD Humans Directorate research activities for enhancing optimal Warfighter performance
- Human- machine teaming in support of military tactical operations and decision-making processes and how can we optimize human performance with manned, unmanned, and autonomous systems for seamless multi-domain operations
- Optimizing Warfighter training with modeling and simulation
- Improving Warfighter support capabilities for Expeditionary Advance Base Operations (EABO) for the Navy
- Filling Warfighter capability gaps to combat terrorism
- Developing & integrating superior clothing to provide the Soldier state-of-the-art protection
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our Nation’s Close Combat Forces.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Warfighter Systems Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, “tech talk” product demonstrations and exclusive branding opportunities.
Download the 2021 Sponsorship Prospectus Here
Participating Organizations at 2019 Summit:
ASA (AL&T), Revision Military, Laser Max Defense, Harris Corporation, MCoE – TRADOC, ONR Code30, Trijicon Inc.,Marine Corps Systems Command, Nammo,SRI International, 3M, National Armaments Consortium, BAE Systems, Conflict Kinetics, Engility Federal Resources, Draper, CCDC Data & Analysis Center, CCDC C5ISR Center, HQMC CD&I, True Velocity Inc, Ultra Elec Precision, Iris Technology, North American Rescue, Tex-Shield Inc, Sage Technologies Inc., CSA, Solution Now Enterprises, ARC, Applied Optics Center, DCS Corp, Irvine Sensors Corporation, Elbit Systems of America, Marathon Targets, Abom, Night Vision Devices, Blue Force Gear, USACE, US NAVY, HQDA Operations, PEO Soldier, AUSA, ASA (AL&T), Department of State, Army Futures Command, DoD, II Marine Expeditionary Force, USACE, AF Agency for Modeling & Simulation, NAWCTSD, USSOCOM, 82nd Airborne Division, 10th Mountain Division, DARPA & many more…!