June 16-17, 2021 | National Harbor, MD
DSI’s 4th Annual Warfighter Systems Summit provides leaders within the Department of Defense, academia, industry, and other critical stakeholders an open ‘Town Hall’ forum that serves as a conduit for information exchange, idea generation, and open dialogue and debate. The goal of this year’s Summit is to focus on near term capabilities as well as future innovations in support of improving the lethality, survivability and mobility of the close combat Warfighter.
2021 Scheduled Speakers:
MG Anthony Potts, USA
Program Executive Officer
Brig Gen Stephen Jost, USAF
Deputy Director, Joint Strategic Planning
J-5, Joint Staff
BGen Eric Austin, USMC
Director, Capabilities Development Directorate
Dr. Patrick Baker, SES
Col Wendell Leimbach, Jr., USMC
Joint Intermediate Force Capabilities Office (JIFCO)
Dr. Frank DiGiovanni, SES
Deputy Director, N95
COL Russell Hoff, USA
Close Combat Systems, JPEO Armaments & Ammunition
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
From supporting the USMC’s Force Design 2030 and the Navy’s overarching focus on Great Power Competition in the Littoral battlespace, to the Army’s continual evolution of an Adaptive Squad Architecture and what the future of operating in dense urban environments will require, the Summit agenda will discuss both near and long term capability gaps.
With an eye to the near term future, we will convene a panel to discuss the evolving research toward human-machine teaming in order to inform future Warfighter applications as well as innovations in brain – computer interfaces.
Attendees at DSI’s Warfighter Systems Summit will have a unique opportunity to engage in open and honest conversation with key decision makers and acquisition authorities about the future of US close combat forces. Attendees will gain valuable insights into navigating the Warfighter capabilities acquisition processes and will hear about the solutions urgently needed by Warfighters to ensure the US maintains a tactical overmatch over its adversaries.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD & Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their organization’s overall mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal Government employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
*Summit is Closed to The Press/ No Recordings*
Topics to be covered at the 2021 Summit:
– Developing and demonstrating new capabilities that will increase survivability, lethality, mobility and mission flexibility for the near future close combat Warfighter in MDO
– USMC capabilities development in support of Force Design 2030 : Ensuring the overall training and equipping of the USMC with fully integrated infantry combat capabilities
– Evolving the Adaptive Squad Architecture for the Army
– Equipping the Warfighter for operating in subterranean and dense urban environments including assured PNT in contested or denied environments, and utilizing intermediate force capabilities in densely populated areas
– Current DoD Humans Directorate research activities for enhancing optimal Warfighter performance
– Human- machine teaming in support of military tactical operations and decision-making processes and how can we optimize human performance with manned, unmanned, and autonomous systems for seamless multi-domain operations
– Optimizing Warfighter training with modeling and simulation
– Improving Warfighter support capabilities for Expeditionary Advance Base Operations (EABO) for the Navy
– Filling Warfighter capability gaps to combat terrorism
– Developing & integrating superior clothing to provide the Soldier state-of-the-art protection
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our Nation’s Close Combat Forces.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Warfighter Systems Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, “tech talk” product demonstrations and exclusive branding opportunities.
Participating Organizations at 2019 Summit:
ASA (AL&T), Revision Military, Laser Max Defense, Harris Corporation, MCoE – TRADOC, ONR Code30, Trijicon Inc.,Marine Corps Systems Command, Nammo,SRI International, 3M, National Armaments Consortium, BAE Systems, Conflict Kinetics, Engility Federal Resources, Draper, CCDC Data & Analysis Center, CCDC C5ISR Center, HQMC CD&I, True Velocity Inc, Ultra Elec Precision, Iris Technology, North American Rescue, Tex-Shield Inc, Sage Technologies Inc., CSA, Solution Now Enterprises, ARC, Applied Optics Center, DCS Corp, Irvine Sensors Corporation, Elbit Systems of America, Marathon Targets, Abom, Night Vision Devices, Blue Force Gear, USACE, US NAVY, HQDA Operations, PEO Soldier, AUSA, ASA (AL&T), Department of State, Army Futures Command, DoD, II Marine Expeditionary Force, USACE, AF Agency for Modeling & Simulation, NAWCTSD, USSOCOM, 82nd Airborne Division, 10th Mountain Division, DARPA & many more…!