Topics to be covered at the 2022 Summit:
- Developing and Fielding Equipment to Meet the Demands of a Close Combat Battlefield
- Advancing Naval Expeditionary Warfare for Navy and Marine Forces
- Delivering Innovative Soldier Systems for Unmatched Capability at the Edge
- Optimizing a Ground Combat Force for Expeditionary Warfare in Contested Spaces
- Directing Ground-Breaking Research and Development to Deliver Soldier Protection & Lethality
- Identifying Gaps and Capabilities to Better Develop, Equip and Train the Infantry
- Providing State of the Art Combat Capabilities to SOF Warriors
- Supporting the Infantry Marine to Maneuver and Win in Expeditionary Operations Worldwide
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our Nation’s Close Combat Forces.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speakers and each other with their questions, comments, or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Warfighter Systems Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, product demonstrations, networking receptions, and exclusive branding opportunities.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
(Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
*Summit is Closed to The Press/ No Recordings*